• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team 9000 Combined Theme Builds

MinerJuco

I am a builder. I don't care if I get promoted more than that. What I do care about is continuity. Why is it that people don't get together to create a bigger scene? Well I suppose they do but I can't find them. If they are out there can someone point me in the right direction?

I want to create a town. Does anyone want to help me?

I have started a downtown in cool29 if anyone wants to join me there. Here are some screen shots.

Boycott the building in guest!!! You are better than that!

Attachments

• Downtown Scene.jpg
    Downtown Scene.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Helicopter.jpg
    Helicopter.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Downtown Line.jpg
    Downtown Line.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Hotel Waterfront.jpg
    Hotel Waterfront.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 113
Why is it that people don't get together to create a bigger scene? Well I suppose they do but I can't find them. If they are out there can someone point me in the right direction?
There's been a few times in the past and it never seems to work, that being said, that's sort of the point of the Zone worlds (i.e. builder+ only) is that each Zone has a theme. Unfortunately, even there being a given theme, many folks tend to not stick with it and build something else as there is typically plenty of free space.

Nice looking work, if I can find some spare time away from banning noobs, I might just have to join you.

I am also down for this. let me know where and when.

Cool 29, somewhere (lol look for my office building and roads), anytime you want.

The tall building in the left of the "Downtown Scene" screenshot is mine, and all the way to the top it looks the same.

There's been a few times in the past and it never seems to work, that being said, that's sort of the point of the Zone worlds (i.e. builder+ only) is that each Zone has a theme. Unfortunately, even there being a given theme, many folks tend to not stick with it and build something else as there is typically plenty of free space.

Nice looking work, if I can find some spare time away from banning noobs, I might just have to join you.

It's working right now...I've built a giant office building, and others like Zaffierce have built sucessfully too.

Hey Miner next can we have a Portal (2) themed build? xD.

Wow, I didn't think I would get a response so soon! Obviously people of Team 9000 share a similar view. Why doesnt the busiest server for Minecraft have some of the most amazing builds possible. Minecraft is an amazing game in which only the player limits its capabilities. I am new to the game, but not new to thinking outside. Well detailed maps could be so enticing that even moving from one side to another would not only be challenging and maze like, but also awe-inspiring and dazzling. All it takes is a good design and some talented builders to put it together.

Im noobish. Don't get me wrong - I don't even have WOM. My Computer is archaic (thats why I love mining) and my countries internet connection is probably just as good as North Koreas, so I can't patrol for griefers cos I get pinged. But I'm here and I want to participate. And I want to create. And the best I can do is plan an epic as crap build, co-ordinate through the forum some people to help and build. It's what minecraft is about, is it not? Not patrolling losers who have nothing else to do but be annoying.

This is the only way I can help Team 9000, and I hope it could be to the benefit of all.

This is a damn good server. It's a shame the builders don't get together more.

Oh and by the way, can someone PLEASE cuboid my car from guest166 (my avatar pic) to cool29. I miss my whip homey. I left my stash in the trunk and I is hanging :[

So please post some ideas of themes.

If I could be so bold to paint a picture:

Imagine a futuristic city, from bedrock to the top, where we could send noobs to see if they can get through it like a maze? From the sewers to the tallest tower! A map could be a whole game in itself!

It would also be cool if there were puzzle areas in the map where you had to build something to progress. Is that even possible?

Wow, I didn't think I would get a response so soon! Obviously people of Team 9000 share a similar view. Why doesnt the busiest server for Minecraft have some of the most amazing builds possible. Minecraft is an amazing game in which only the player limits its capabilities. I am new to the game, but not new to thinking outside. Well detailed maps could be so enticing that even moving from one side to another would not only be challenging and maze like, but also awe-inspiring and dazzling. All it takes is a good design and some talented builders to put it together.

Im noobish. Don't get me wrong - I don't even have WOM. My Computer is archaic (thats why I love mining) and my countries internet connection is probably just as good as North Koreas, so I can't patrol for griefers cos I get pinged. But I'm here and I want to participate. And I want to create. And the best I can do is plan an epic as crap build, co-ordinate through the forum some people to help and build. It's what minecraft is about, is it not? Not patrolling losers who have nothing else to do but be annoying.

This is the only way I can help Team 9000, and I hope it could be to the benefit of all.

This is a damn good server. It's a shame the builders don't get together more.

Oh and by the way, can someone PLEASE cuboid my car from guest166 (my avatar pic) to cool29. I miss my whip homey. I left my stash in the trunk and I is hanging :[

You know, for North Korean government officials there is v. high speed internet for them. It's true. I live closer to North Korea than you. Unless you're a South Korean or Japanese resident. :) Well just a random fact.

I WANTZ PORTAL 2 BUILD THEME xD

Back