• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team aPs . DFX Clan

MuffinZoRz

After being rather overwhelmed with the amount of clan on the server that suck (WBS, MN, and whoeverelse). I have come to the decision to make my own. Although currently I'm using aPs which was my tag when I first started playing here LONG ASS time ago. I heard WBS scrimed MN and I was like hey, I wanted to own them. So, here it goes. If you wish to join send me a pm. Priority people are Mr. BrB, Coco (if he starts up), OriOn (if he starts up), Ashes, and iono who else. Currently it's just me and nub but we just dominated WBS' CT team over and over and it's rather sad.

Sure. If fyC falls apart, since no one wants to pay for it, ill join.

Will we have a server?

And PM me about a name for it, ill be thinking

Hands down, i'm already in it, PWNEDZOREDZERD!!!! Oh, and we should scrim MN next time since double has AMX working so we can have official scrims in dfx... ;]

hey um coco, i dun know how to get that auto pay thing off... i also ran outa paypal money at the moment -_-

1) WBS was never a great clan, it was good, (Some people) but mainly a place for noobs to unite and get guidelines from each other.

2) WBS is NOT a scrim clan, hands down.

3) Yi Soon Shin is korean

4) I'm korean

5) Lets have hot butt sec- .... Nvm

6) Muffin has a cranberry flavor

7) We pwn WBS lololololololololol

Back