Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Both me and Shepettan_Pride have found these rare crates as well; and both of us have had good uncrates. I'd say uncrate it. There is a 100% chance of getting something worth more than the cost put into it (1 key), ranging from about 3 keys, to around 15 keys. Also, even if you uncrate a so-called "lesser" item, you'll still have one good item if you don't sell it. I mean, who wouldn't want a strange Holiday Punch?
On the other side, at the time of my unboxing I got a Strange Mantreads... I still made a profit of a key but It can be more valuable to sell the crate, especially as they are rising.

Make that 46 tomislavs and it's a deal.
<Ustulo's face during that post:
mckayla-not-impressed-template.jpg

anybody have a strange shotgun for sale? i need it to complete my solider loadout. already have a strange rocket with 1000 kills, and a escape plan with near 30 kills. i'll pay a key or 2 refined. :)

I'm not selling the salvaged crate anymore
because...
View attachment 131088
I wanted it. I got it.
Nice. I was guessing you just might get that... ;)

anybody have a strange shotgun for sale? i need it to complete my solider loadout. already have a strange rocket with 1000 kills, and a escape plan with near 30 kills. i'll pay a key or 2 refined. :)
^If anyone is willing, this is a pretty good deal on your end.

So what do people think:
-Salvaged Crate (#40) worth around 10-11 keys at the moment
-Bought it for 7 keys
-Price is going up quite a lot due to high demand, lessening numbers, and the fact that they will not be findable once the crate #50 comes out.

So basically:
1. Do I unbox it now and get a strange item (or an unusual) from it?

Keeping in mind that:
-Any item that I unbox from it is ALSO going to go up in value once the crate is discontinued.
-I may only get S. Mantreads which are only worth about 4 keys. (no profit)

2. Do I keep it and sell it when the price gets really high?

So what do people think:
-Salvaged Crate (#40) worth around 10-11 keys at the moment
-Bought it for 7 keys
-Price is going up quite a lot due to high demand, lessening numbers, and the fact that they will not be findable once the crate #50 comes out.

So basically:
1. Do I unbox it now and get a strange item (or an unusual) from it?

Keeping in mind that:
-Any item that I unbox from it is ALSO going to go up in value once the crate is discontinued.
-I may only get S. Mantreads which are only worth about 4 keys. (no profit)

2. Do I keep it and sell it when the price gets really high?
More fun to open it than to invest for a couple key's profit.

Back