Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

Patch notes are as follows!
(I've taken the liberty of bolding the important stuff)

Source Engine Changes (TF2, Do:eek:S, HL2:DM)
Added mat_viewportupscale and mat_viewportscale to enable rendering the world at a reduced resolution. ("mat_viewportupscale 1" and "mat_viewportscale 0.5" will downscale world rendering by 50%.)
Added a new convar mp_mapcycle_empty_timeout_seconds to trigger a changelevel when the server is empty
Added positional audio support for Mumble clients
Fixed a bug that prevented consecutive clicks on scrollbar buttons
Performance and stability improvements

Team Fortress 2
Scream Fortress Event 2012
Fixed a bug where buildings would be invisible during their setup time
Mann vs. Machine
Added the map Mvm_coaltown_event with a special Halloween mission
Fixed a bug where players money would not be set properly when restoring a checkpoint
Fixed server crash on vote to restart mission
Undocumented changes
Updated the localization files
Added the Ghostly Gibus, Rump-o'-Lantern, Sir Hootsalot, The Master Mind, The Scarecrow, The Crone's Dome, The Executioner, The Bonedolier, The Plutonidome, The Spooky Shoes, The Spooky Sleeves, The Zipperface, The Boo Balloon, The Unknown Monkeynaut, The Grand Duchess Tutu, The Grand Duchess Fairy Wings, The Grand Duchess Tiara, The Dead Little Buddy, The Voodoo Juju (Slight Return), The Exorcizor, The Wraith Wrap, The Coffin Kit, The Bat Outta Hell, The Skull Island Topper, Halloween 2012 Community Bundle, Voodoo-Cursed Item (Armory), Voodoo-Cursed Old Boot, Voodoo-Cursed Skeleton, Voodoo-Cursed Bag of Quicklime, Voodoo-Cursed Robot Arm, Voodoo-Cursed Novelty Bass, Voodoo-Cursed Sticky-Bomb, Voodoo-Cursed Nail, Voodoo-Cursed Soul (Armory), Zombie Scout, Zombie Soldier, Zombie Pyro, Zombie Demoman, Zombie Heavy, Zombie Engineer, Zombie Medic, Zombie Sniper, Zombie Spy, Pile of Curses, Eerie Crate, Eerie Key, Strange Part (Armory), Strange Part: Halloween Kills, Strange Part: Robots Destroyed During Halloween, Halloween Paints, and UGC Season 6 Medals
Added new unusual effects: Knifestorm, Misty Skull, Harvest Moon, It's A Secret To Everybody, Stormy 13th Hour.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE ITEMS
FUARK

Just realized that my Voodoo Sniper soul is a haunted item, what does that mean for its value?
Also, what is the going rate for a eerie crate?

Selling a Strange Scattergun (or maybe even two, depending on interest here) for a key a pop.

I don't know why this picture is awesome
IT JUST IS
awesomepic.png

I'm willing to offload a haunted medic soul for either a regular scout, soldier, demoman or spy soul, as well as 1 rec.
I'm also selling 2 eerie crates for 1 rec each or best offer.

I'm willing to offload a haunted medic soul for either a regular scout, soldier, demoman or spy soul, as well as 1 rec.
All the souls are haunted, just saying.

the only regular soul i have is the Medic...

all of my other souls (Heavy, Demo, Soldier) are Haunted. I don't play with Soldiers as much, so am willing to trade that Haunted Medic for a Haunted Soldier soul :eek:

I also recently found out that Soldier's Zipperhead hat doesn't mesh very well with the voodoo soul... :(

Back