Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

fY01Bxs.png

Dude that steaming fed + 1 bud is way higher than your voodoo juju. You need to accept that the juju crashed like a bitch and just lower your price. A lot of people on outpost have B/O's of 2 buds on their planets jujus. Even the one of the level 100 ones has an asking price of like 2 buds.
Whoa, way to be a cunt.

You're the guy who got to the front page of /r/tf2 for being in denial about uncraftable Scarfs, so if you want to be adversarial...

According to tf2pricecheck.net and according to backpack.tf, it's a fair trade.

Nex is at liberty to take any offer he sees fit; I'm free to offer up the Juju.
If he gets a better offer then it's no skin off my back.

I haven't updated that trade in ages so it's just sitting there; I have no intention of relisting it unless I need to.

Can I also point out that this thread is not about critiquing other member's trade dealings, it's about trading.
We're here to list trades,
Discuss prices in general,
And pass third-person comment on other events.

Calling out someone else's dealings (unless they're sufficiently immoral or sketchy enough that they require community scrutiny) is antagonistic and unpleasant.

Making what's by all accounts a 1:1 trade is not that.

I don't appreciate being belittled for making an offer on a hat. Outpost might be a shithole but at least people there just hide a post and move on.

Whoa, way to be a cunt.
You're the guy who got to the front page of /r/tf2 for being in denial about uncraftable Scarfs, so if you want to be adversarial...
The fact that they edited my listing for that completely is completely irrelevant, but anyway.

Not trying to be a cunt, just giving my opinion on the trade. Saying the steaming fed deal is /in my opinion/ better than your offer. I wouldn't take either offer tbh because they are both way to low for that sexy shako.

Discuss prices
That's what I was doing.
Discussion Topic: Planets Juju
In relation to: Price of topic item.

That's what I was doing.
Discussion Topic: Planets Juju
In relation to: Price of topic item.
What you were doing was
Calling out someone else's dealings
When they weren't
sufficiently immoral or sketchy enough that they require community scrutiny

It would be different if I was offering him, say, a Bill's for it, or something so obviously sharkworthy that it would be a disservice not to say something.

Okay, i have got another hats. Everything is clean.

----------------------------------------------------------

Connoisseur's cap

C/O-
B/O-1buds
nexnew3.png

Scotch bonnet (only1 on the market)

C/O-15 keys and 2 backpack Expanders(about 20 keys)
B/O-1buds
nexnew2.png

Honcho's headher

C/O-
B/O-2buds
nexnew1.png

Back