• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

First, all credit goes to damashki for making the epic picture, my original one sucked. Anyone who has beta and is engineer rank or above is in that photo.

Lol not everyone that has beta and is engineer and above is in there, but its still a great photo so I won't complain :)

Oh yeah, I completely agree, and as I said I won't complain, I like the picture a lot. It really is a good show of where Team 9000 has gone and where it will go. Thank you.

Oh yeah, I completely agree, and as I said I won't complain, I like the picture a lot. It really is a good show of where Team 9000 has gone and where it will go. Thank you.
We're getting someone to photoshop you in, blame nettech. :facepalm:
haha why'd you put me in the T9k one? Still pretty awesome though.
There was a hole after we moved Wooty to the back. I thought that Casey was already in it, So we added you. :D

That's amazing..

I could tell you did me first, because OF COURSE i'm your favorite person.. Right Tshinotu? :freshprince:

But other from that, that picture is really amazing and shows the timeline of how much Team9000 has grown. :)

P.S - Casham's skin still makes me laugh my ass off

well, the birchness of godliberator is known to all of us, but mcfar, aren't you the one above me adn a bit to the left?

Fulgenzio said:
well, the birchness of godliberator is known to all of us, but mcfar, aren't you the one above me adn a bit to the left?

I don't know exactly where that is but I think I found me anyway :p

Back