• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Mumble Client Beta Test

I'll check it out when I get home. I've actually been working on a Team9000 skin for Steam.

(Placeholder for impressions and any bugs / suggestions.)

A thread seems better than a blog. Comments on a blog may be missed apposed to ones on a thread that have bb code, alerts and what not.

There is this thing that converts .exe install files to .app, so you can run certain applications (provided you have Wine).
Sadly, i have no idea where I found it, nor will I search for it.

There is this thing that converts .exe install files to .app, so you can run certain applications (provided you have Wine).
Sadly, i have no idea where I found it, nor will I search for it.

I would not recommend running mumble under wine, considering it requires real-time audio. You're going to wind up with all sorts of audio artifacting issues.

I shall download it now and give it a try.
EDIT: If I find any errors or problems, should I post them here or the bug tracker?

Just a question, are you planning to re-skin the client to a more detailed Team9000 theme? I would be happy to make one with the logo and such.

Back