• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Mumble Server

Im gonna have to be honest. Why isn't there a text based chat for Team9000? I mean, the only way to get our Alpha IP is through Ventrillo/Mumble, and I really dont want to actually voice chat with people (Plus I don't have a mic). Its just that its hard to get in the know, without being able to chat with people.

Sorry, just my opinion. But I hope this new thing is better than the old one, for people who do voice chat.

Ohh.... There's text chat in mumble? .-. I feel like an idiot now. Its just from the things I've seen, it seems like a speech thing only.

Sorry woot. .-,

My password no doesnt work. I never had to re-enter it till now, and keeps saying its wrong.

It's working now, we were doing some work on the auth server earlier ;)

By that he means he was trying to figure out how to do something neat and unique for us, and he broke it. But he fixed it so its all good.

clearly it was fixed but not by woot so he then had to break something like always, then fix it to make it better

1. Join mumble
2. Chat with us and ask
3. If you're cool, we'll give you access

Back