Team9000 SimCity Region

Well, that now means there's 8 people that want to play, one more than Reflection Atoll and Edgewater Bay allows.

So we may have to go with a larger region that's broken into groups after all.

EDIT: Unless Pasaria isn't joining, there only was a question and no confirmation of joining.
Well, if we do end up having more people, I'd rather be split up into large groups than small groups, so Rambling Badlands is okay with me.

Well, that now means there's 8 people that want to play, one more than Reflection Atoll and Edgewater Bay allows.

So we may have to go with a larger region that's broken into groups after all.

EDIT: Unless Pasaria isn't joining, there only was a question and no confirmation of joining.

I don't want to break everyone up, if I'm going to do that, then I simply won't play it's not a big deal.

As long as everyone is ok with that. I feel bad about breaking the group up. I can go into the small group on the lonely island if need be.
Nonono, it's one region, with two groups of 7 cities, instead of one region with just one group of 7 cities

Well, I'm making the region be that then, as I'd assume a few more people would want to join as well.

Rambling Badlands will be the region, on the Antarctica server, unless anyone has any last minute complaints. I'll try to add who I can to my friends so I can invite, but some of you (Like SunDragon) have names that a lot of people also have so it's hard to find who is which.

Ok patch, my name on Origin and thus SimCity is SunFDragon

I tried for my normal SunDragon, or SunFireDragon, or any kind of thing like that but it wouldn't take it... so...

Okay, since we ran into a little problem already with a certain breakfast food, I've got two things to say.

1) Do not leave your city running unattended, if something goes wrong while you're not there its effects can bleed out to the other cities in the region. (Protip: Disasters can be disabled in the settings under Gameplay)

2) NO FUCKING VU TOWER GOD DAMNIT. If your police force sucks ass and you have things causing crime it fucks up everyone else's city. I'm a tiny town and I have an entire full jail of criminals in a day.

Bottom like, keep your city running well. What you do affects the region, so don't make your city a pile of shit because it stinks up the whole place.

Patch had to make a new region, due to the fact that some un-named person did some things that caused the region to become so unlivable that it couldn't be saved. So please like patch said, no Vu tower, and no being a general ass hat, and trying to make a bad city.

I'm just gonna take the credit since you mentioned breakfast food. Though I haven't joined the region yet.

Oh nice, is there room for me to join this region?

My Origin Id is 6141672
There's room, but unfortunately not as many people joined as who said they were interested. And also things got a little messed up, some city sites are abandoned and glitched, I'm considering just starting the Team9000 region anew, but I'll invite you to it for now.

I looked for the region but couldn't find it. Is it private?
I last checked quite a few days ago/

She has to invite you to the region. If she knows your name on there, then you should have gotten an invite to the region. But like she said shes working on making a new team9k region cause reasons.

Sorry guys; I'm primarily a linux user, and I've been a bit too busy with school to actually install anything on Windows. (I had to do a fresh install a few months ago because of constant blue-screening.) Hopefully I can get Origin on this weekend and have some time to play.

Back