Teams in The Community

Tai_K_Yagami

Who, in the Team9000 Community, would you ally with and what would you call it?

Because I already formed a team long ago with Dough, BCT, and Future, I went on my way and formed it a while back called

text.png
+1 <-- Yes. I designed this using a software. And yes. My team is official.

I'd team up with Zennai, Kitty Bojingles, Vorsprung, Mcfar45, Melexiious (Beese), kingjok3r, thee_pro, fox_news, NeighSlayer, Pyrofiredelta, rsmv2you, David, and MotorKat because they're all old friends. Lel that's a lot of people.

I dunno what to call the team though...but we would be fighting zombies together.

Honestly? Rsmv, scooterboo, and I have been pretty close since forever ago. I'd add Pixiel, MotorKat, Vorsprung, Zennai, Beese, thee_pro, HawkeTech, Proffy, Serenity, babybacon, Pyrhos, newspapercrane, Aetherrack, Coulometry, Jiyu, Casey, ConroD, and probably a few others I don't recall right now. It's difficult to pick favorites when you've been around for almost three years.

*kicks rocks*

#butthurt #didntwanttobeonateamanyway #goingtomakemyownteam #withOlleeandhookers #secondthoughtforgettheteamjustbringOlleeandhookers.

that's right....I hashtagged all over this thread.
I knew I forgot important people! Sorry GL lol. I use the excuse that I have been awake far too long and just got off shift. You aren't the only one I'd have that I forgot, I'm sure of it. #lateinvite #ihavehookers #bringollee

I remember last year, there were threads that had members in groups of three. The first one was The Vorsprung, rsmv, and Beese (That's Melexiious, for all you t9k babies) Thread. Then we had The Taco, Dutchy and Usty Thread followed by The Projecto, katphish, and thee_pro Thread (fun fact, I never posted anything in my designated thread). We had the The Camevil, Vincent and mcfar Thread soon afterward, and maybe even a couple more groups of three afterward. Then I think people got pissed off that these threads were cluttering up the front page, and they were never mentioned again.

UNTIL TODAY.

I remember last year, there were threads that had members in groups of three. The first one was The Vorsprung, rsmv, and Beese Thread. Then we had The Taco, Dutchy and Usty Thread followed by The Projecto, katphish, and thee_pro Thread (fun fact, I never posted anything in my designated thread). We had the The Camevil, Vincent and mcfar Thread soon afterward, and maybe even a couple more groups of three afterward. Then I think people got pissed off that these threads were cluttering up the front page, and they were never mentioned again.

UNTIL TODAY.
dayum, all these sexy threesomesthreads are full of it. x3 WHERE ARE THE FELINES??

Weeeeeellllll... i'm part of tai's DR3AM TEAM, but if i could choose my own team, it would be:

Alyyiah, Top_of_the_world (or Miguel to those forum only stalkers), IncognitoLens, DJ_Onreplay, MetalGTR93, Uni, Squish, Littlesped, Noble, Sasquatch, Akamus, ZombieslayerGirl, Gia, Clawfulkitty, CactusFlower, Csi, uhm...

that's about it really; i'm sure there's people i forgot to add, but whatever :p

Back