• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Crabbie1's Attack Of The B-Team Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is I can't download or remove stuff like this because my uncle has a password to the computer... So if I need something downloaded he has to agree or somethin. WHICH he won't T_T So thats's why I can't get on and want crabbie to put it back to 1.0.8 xP
Clawfulkitty Im sorry to inform you that I no longer have attack of the bteam version 1.0.8 on my computer anymore.If you really want to get on my server you must update your java with the instructions that is on this forums.Then play version 1.0.9

Clawfulkitty Im sorry to inform you that I no longer have attack of the bteam version 1.0.8 on my computer anymore.If you really want to get on my server you must update your java with the instructions that is on this forums.Then play version 1.0.9
I gotz it.... My uncle will get Java 7 later on.. I hope T_T

Minecraft name : Maester_Squishy
How long have you been on Team9000? : Over two years.
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Once.
If so why were you banned? : For a misunderstanding.
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes
Do you like crabs? Does wanting to have one as a pet count? If not, then yes :3

OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flails*

Accepted for Engineer rank, welcome to the server :)

For the sake of other members (specifically Twisted) I wish to request this application be denied. After what happened I think it would be best if he kept away from her and thus not be permitted on the server.

For the sake of other members (specifically Twisted) I wish to request this application be denied. After what happened I think it would be best if he kept away from her and thus not be permitted on the server.
What happened with Squishy? :eek:

What happened with Squishy? :eek:
It's not really something he should be talking about considering it's in the past and bringing it back up would not be beneficial to him or anyone else.

Please keep your opinions regarding me to yourself. It is the past and the past cannot be changed.

Please don't... The one most important thing I've learned about this place is when shtuff hts the fan, if it hasn't hit you, ignore it.
You don't want to know the story. It is extremely distressing for all involved and all those affected by the same issue in the past.
It's not really something he should be talking about considering it's in the past and bringing it back up would not be beneficial to him or anyone else.

Please keep your opinions regarding me to yourself. It is the past and the past cannot be changed.
YOU GUYS ARE BIG MEANIES!!!!!!! *sobs in a corner* I like background info :sneaky::ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back