• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Crabbie1's Attack Of The B-Team Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that even makes your avatar fit you even better, but, if you insist on knowing, it isn't going to be me that tells you because:
A: It isn't my place,
B: I honestly have no clue what happened anyway.
*more scritches*

Sorry, just really like the idea of scritching Nepeta.

And that even makes your avatar fit you even better, but, if you insist on knowing, it isn't going to be me that tells you because:
A: It isn't my place,
B: I honestly have no clue what happened anyway.
*more scritches*

Sorry, just really like the idea of scritching Nepeta.
i give up xP But if anyone else brings this up in the future, I WILL HAVE AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

My point however still stands that I am concerned about this. I do not want Twisted to feel in any way unsafe or upset while having fun with friends.
Did he say sorry? Or is it permanent damage like I always have on a certain someone at school.... :3

I would like for someone such as Crabbie or Csi to respond to my request, however I will not say any more.

For the sake of other members (specifically Twisted) I wish to request this application be denied. After what happened I think it would be best if he kept away from her and thus not be permitted on the server.
What I have stated is a fact and I am concerned about you and Twisted being on the same server (and tbh I have every right to be concerned).
Unfortunately I would rather not say openly what happened as it is very sensitive stuff.
I would like for someone such as Crabbie or Csi to respond to my request, however I will not say any more.

As a clarification to the parties involved, they are to not cause trouble for each other, and the aggressor to any situation that arises will be strictly dealt with. If you'd like, Crabbie can also post with a similar sentiment, and CSI is currently on holiday.

As a clarification to the parties involved, they are to not cause trouble for each other, and the aggressor to any situation that arrives will be strictly dealt with. If you'd like, Crabbie can also post with a similar sentiment, and CSI is currently on holiday.
How did you get a rank? *flails* I must know!!!!!!!

I was requested for the help while CSI is out of country; he apparently didn't update the first post to include my name as a Mod. *waves*
Offfffffffffffff course *sobs in a corner and pouts* I'm done here... I'm just gonna continue watching Vines

In responce to deny squich to my server the request is denied .If a problem happens on my server . I will take care of it if that issue arives
That is completely fine. As long as you are aware that there is the potential for an issue to arise.

Minecraft name : SevenDayRinger
How long have you been on Team9000? : A year and a half
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Someone has been using my name to join offline servers, but I have never been banned myself
If so why were you banned? :
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : yes
Do you like crabs? : yes

Minecraft name : SevenDayRinger
How long have you been on Team9000? : A year and a half
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : Someone has been using my name to join offline servers, but I have never been banned myself
If so why were you banned? :
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : yes
Do you like crabs? : yes
Approved as an Engi, wheee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back