• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Crabbie1's Attack Of The B-Team Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to clarify: what has happened between players is your business and has no effect on who is allowed into the server, nor does it have any effect on who gets ranked, or otherwise. If an offense is made on the server, it can and will be met with swift and decisive measures, however, your personal drama will have no effect on our decisions. As the third in the trio of Admins, I have the ability to prevent several people I have severe personal conflicts with from joining. However, I put those issues aside for the betterment of the community, provided the rules are followed. We are not ignorant of the drama between you three, we simply choose to believe you can be mature gamers and simply avoid each other instead of asking an authority figure to keep you apart by force. We will not prevent the enjoyment of another community member simply because you don't like each other.

How long have you been on Team9000?:For 10 mins and counting.
Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server?: Yes
If so why were you banned?: My friend got on my account and talked smack to the owner(Hes not my friend anymore).
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above?: Yes I do.
Do you like crabs?: Haven't met him but I hope to soon ;) (Wink Wink).

BRYCEMORGAN81

:) my computers get boners from this server.

Okay, I can't spawn because I'm for some reason a squid and keep dying over and over as soon as I spawn. This is kind of shit because my computer can barely load it and I have a 550ti and 6 gigs of ram. Why the fuck would you have a mod that turns you into the thing you just killed.. That's stupid.

Okay, I can't spawn because I'm for some reason a squid and keep dying over and over as soon as I spawn. This is kind of shit because my computer can barely load it and I have a 550ti and 6 gigs of ram. Why the fuck would you have a mod that turns you into the thing you just killed.. That's stupid.

Noble, if possible, try to morph into yourself again. Hold ~ and select your player. This will stop you from drowning.

Wow banned over braking witch spawners 5000 blocks outside of spawn. Fuck, this server was actualy fun. Like im going to know not to brake spawners it didn't say that in the rules god damn it.

Wow banned over braking witch spawners 5000 blocks outside of spawn. Fuck, this server was actualy fun. Like im going to know not to brake spawners it didn't say that in the rules god damn it.
Cussing out the Admins and triple-posting is not the way to an accepted ban appeal. Just a suggestion, might want to be a bit more polite.

It would of been a dif, story if it was just one spawner that you broke . But breaking every one you come across and then continue on without building in the area you broke the spawners was a waste of said spawner. The other reason i will deny your unban is you dont listen when i tell you not to build near spawn long story short Ban appel denied

I'd like to clarify: what has happened between players is your business and has no effect on who is allowed into the server, nor does it have any effect on who gets ranked, or otherwise. If an offense is made on the server, it can and will be met with swift and decisive measures, however, your personal drama will have no effect on our decisions. As the third in the trio of Admins, I have the ability to prevent several people I have severe personal conflicts with from joining. However, I put those issues aside for the betterment of the community, provided the rules are followed. We are not ignorant of the drama between you three, we simply choose to believe you can be mature gamers and simply avoid each other instead of asking an authority figure to keep you apart by force. We will not prevent the enjoyment of another community member simply because you don't like each other.
Once again, I only brought it up to make sure that everyone was aware that there is a potential for an issue to arise and that I am concerned.

For reference:
It is the past and the past cannot be changed.
I heard this after the other 2 times so I am not inclined to believe that you have changed. I have seen no evidence of a change and so I have every right to be concerned for the safety of other members who were affected.

Once again, I only brought it up to make sure that everyone was aware that there is a potential for an issue to arise and that I am concerned.

For reference:

I heard this after the other 2 times so I am not inclined to believe that you have changed. I have seen no evidence of a change and so I have every right to be concerned for the safety of other members who were affected.
Please refrain from posting here any more if this is all you have to say.

Minecraft name : PonyProl3tariat
How long have you been on Team9000? : Since August 8, 2012
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No
If so why were you banned? : Banned? Nevaar
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : My dreams lie in those very rules, I moost follow them
Do you like crabs? : I respect them out of fear, scary little armored war machines they are

Minecraft name : PonyProl3tariat
How long have you been on Team9000? : Since August 8, 2012
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No
If so why were you banned? : Banned? Nevaar
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : My dreams lie in those very rules, I moost follow them
Do you like crabs? : I respect them out of fear, scary little armored war machines they are
I would like to vouch for this fellow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back