• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Crabbie1's Attack Of The B-Team Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft name : PonyProl3tariat
How long have you been on Team9000? : Since August 8, 2012
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No
If so why were you banned? : Banned? Nevaar
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : My dreams lie in those very rules, I moost follow them
Do you like crabs? : I respect them out of fear, scary little armored war machines they are

Vouch :p

Once again, I only brought it up to make sure that everyone was aware that there is a potential for an issue to arise and that I am concerned.

For reference:

I heard this after the other 2 times so I am not inclined to believe that you have changed. I have seen no evidence of a change and so I have every right to be concerned for the safety of other members who were affected.
Please refrain from posting here any more if this is all you have to say.
Sigh, this is still a thing? 2 cents time!!!

Mcfar45: You've informed everyone to be aware of Squishy, alrighty then. If Twisted or anyone has any trouble with him I'm sure they are more responsive now to report him if any shit starts up again.

Squishy: It is your personal life that Mcfar keeps bringing up, but I hope for your own sake you aren't doing shit again. If it does extend to T9k resources I'm sure things will happen that will not be in your benefit.

Gurw: Stop being Canadian you Canadian. :p

~Thread derailment ends here~ (If you wish to respond to all this nonsense make a new damn thread and keep this one squeaky clean)

Minecraft name : PonyProl3tariat
How long have you been on Team9000? : Since August 8, 2012
If so why were you banned? : Banned? Nevaar
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : My dreams lie in those very rules, I moost follow them
Do you like crabs? : I respect them out of fear, scary little armored war machines they are
You have been accepted to engi rank play safe ill rank you when i see u log in:D

¡Taco has an announcement!​

There's a new 1.0.9a update that came out for the client for Attack of the B-Team. It's recommended that you update; this fixed a lot of things.

Changelist is as following:
Code:
  - CHANGE: Made volcanoes slightly more rare
  - CHANGE: Crafting pipes can craft multiple items
  - FIX: Backpack slots being locked
  - FIX: Framed alloy wire connection bug
  - FIX: Strange tree growth
  - FIX: Routing FX
  - FIX: Rare lamp render crash when teleporting
  - FIX: Backpacks resetting anvil name
  - FIX: Recipe mirroring
(Sidenote: This changelist also appears the first time that you log into the server.)

Server didn't update, this is just a client side update. You don't have to, but, once again, it's very recommended that you do.

Welp been gone for a few days now... Everything borked yet?
(Side note. It seems I have forgotten how to speak proper English from basically talking to only Dominicans every day..
Anything I say now seems to have a bit of Spanish added to it or it's dumbed down English.. and I'm not sure how long that will last
So If I come back and speak like some Latin dude that is why :p)

(Side note. It seems I have forgotten how to speak proper English from basically talking to only Dominicans every day..
Anything I say now seems to have a bit of Spanish added to it or it's dumbed down English.. and I'm not sure how long that will last
We'll get Taco to help translate. :p

In the meantime, the only major thing that has happened so far as I know is that voodoo and vampiric dolls are both blocked, as well as taglock kits due to an accident that happened from someone goofing off with them. Otherwise it's business as usual.

Edit: Oh, though I think Crabbie wanted to talk to you to change part of the rules in the first post. Something about protecting monster spawners so that they don't go extinct.

Nope, pretty sure we're good. We do need you to add to the rules when you have the chance. Specifically: only break spawners in your own region.

Still waiting for this storm to blow by. Its raining and thundering hard here. I will log in the server as soon as this storm blow's over :(

I would like to inform the ops that my chunks are crashing the server. I believe it to be my autospawner with the slime net inside it, as that crashed the server last night, twice. It didn't crash it the third time after we had finally identified it as being the likely reason for the first crash.

Anyway, my slime autospawner is probably the issue and if it is possible to reasonably remove it without regenning the chunks, if I am unable, that would be greatly appreciated.

Minecraft name :Tigerella52
How long have you been on Team9000? : 15 months
If so why were you banned? :
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes
Do you like crabs? : Yes

Vouch because his name is a code Geass refrence

I'll vouch for Brittania, she's my mother, and she knows if she griefs I'll grief her RL apartment :p

Love you mom <3

Because of the crash problem on allimons's plot. Im temp, closing the server so i can see if i can fix it without regenerating the area .Please bare with me as im trying all i can :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back