[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

Application:

lacar1601
First joined T9k classic May 2011. Joined forums in August 2011
Never been banned from any minecraft server.
I have read the rules and agree not to be a dick.
I never had crab before. Do they really taste like chicken?

Application:

lacar1601
First joined T9k classic May 2011. Joined forums in August 2011
Never been banned from any minecraft server.
I have read the rules and agree not to be a dick.
I never had crab before. Do they really taste like chicken?
Ok your in as a builder next time u log on xD

I'm having some trouble connecting to the server I'm running Attack on Team B 10.0.10b(Rec) and using the adress that was provided is the server still up and running or am i missing something :(

I'm having some trouble connecting to the server I'm running Attack on Team B 10.0.10b(Rec) and using the adress that was provided is the server still up and running or am i missing something :(
If crabbie isn't online then chances are the server isn't up. If he is on, then idk.

Because of lack of users on , I have stopped running the server till it comes a time that it is asked to be turned on :D
I will be turning it on now though untill its not being used again

The address on the front page is incorrect. Use the one in the original post of this thread. If it's still not showing as online, Crabbie is probably asleep or not at his computer, so it won't be up.

Minecraft Name: AmayaTheMaster
How long I have been on Team9000: 20-30 min
Have I ever been banned from a server: Never
Do I agree to follow the rules: yes
Crabs are my favorite kind of seafood and I like little ones as pets :D

I will have to let my admin take care of this request as i see something on mc-bans about you. Im sure it wont take long for him to look into it

On the 15 of December, last year, you were banned for grief.

If you had been truthful about this in your application, we would have let you in, but since you lied about it, we have to deny your application.

http://www.mcbans.com/ban/5037170

I'd join this, but toaster computer is toaster. (Slightly better than potato)
You can give it a try and see if it works for you and if it does your in without an ap xD Ill even turn it on now for you to try Now keep in mine in late dec of this year i will be buying a home server just for my server to run on 24/7 but for now my computer will be hosting it

You can give it a try and see if it works for you and if it does your in without an ap xD Ill even turn it on now for you to try Now keep in mine in late dec of this year i will be buying a home server just for my server to run on 24/7 but for now my computer will be hosting it
Woo! Special treatment!

In all seriousness, if I can get it going with minimal issues, I'll make a legit app, like everyone else. :p Only fair.

Woo! Special treatment!

In all seriousness, if I can get it going with minimal issues, I'll make a legit app, like everyone else. :p Only fair.
Crabbie's server is pretty "low quality pc friendly" so it won't take a gaming rig to play on it. You should be fine. Maybe. Probably.

Crabbie's server is pretty "low quality pc friendly" so it won't take a gaming rig to play on it. You should be fine. Maybe. Probably.
Just loaded up a world. Took me 30 seconds to move 15 blocks. Render distance tiny, and everything else turned down. >.>;;;; I'm gonna try again with optifine, but... not looking good for the koala.

EDIT: Optifine didn't help in the slightest. Probably a no go for me. :/

Just loaded up a world. Took me 30 seconds to move 15 blocks. Render distance tiny, and everything else turned down. >.>;;;; I'm gonna try again with optifine, but... not looking good for the koala.

EDIT: Optifine didn't help in the slightest. Probably a no go for me. :/
How much ram you have in your pc?

Back