[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

Less than 4gb. =.= This laptop sucks. I have 2gb allocated already.
It may run better when online. I have a laptop with the same frame rate as yours when played in single player but runs a bit better online. When u see my server up, give it a try. May i also recommend that u set ur ram in game to 1.5 as it runs well on my computer at that range but only online. The game uses more memory when you play it in singleplayer and online it does not as the map is genorated on the server xD

It may run better when online. I have a laptop with the same frame rate as yours when played in single player but runs a bit better online. When u see my server up, give it a try. May i also recommend that u set ur ram in game to 1.5 as it runs well on my computer at that range but only online. The game uses more memory when you play it in singleplayer and online it does not as the map is genorated on the server xD
........... That is so dumb. But then again, considering some mods require a personal server to run, that would take up more memory. I'll give it a shot.

........... That is so dumb. But then again, considering some mods require a personal server to run, that would take up more memory. I'll give it a shot.
A lot of the time, the server does the most intense calculations, which allows people to play multiplayer but not singleplayer.

I upgraded the server to version 1.0.12a Please set your clients to that version. It is the latest recommended version but i still have the other version on standby in case this version has bugs in it. Now there has been alot of mod changes to this version and the parts bin is now active so have fun building stuff :) I will leave it on for awhile if you want to check it out

There is a twist to the client and server update. There is 2 files called openeye .Go to your game folder and delete it .It is data collection file that has been removed from the server and my client. I dont like the idea of having data taken from the server or the client. Remember , I have updated to version 1.0.12a . Seems to run better than version 1.0.10b

It's a crash report mod so that the devs can fix bugs faster. I highly recommend players leave the mod installed as it is completely anonymous and only provides the needed info for the crash report.

I would also agree with TheGurw after doing some reading and OpenEye browsing its seems that they are pretty transparent in the way they explain that the mod is mainly for steamlining the fixing of bugs, glitches, and other errors. Their code is also open source, which allows you to see that they analyze the user report information as "hourly stats" http://openeye.openmods.info/download.

If you want to stay with it on your client it is fine by me but i did remove it from my client and server as i don't like another controlling or using any data without my consent :)

I completely understand you concerns for anyone else that would not like to use the application or allow thirdparty apps to report ingame information go to the settings in game and turn off the "Snooper Settings" which doesn't allow your client to do those reports and information collecting.

I reopened my server to see if i get anyone that built on this server returns. The server address is crabcraft.dnsdynamic.net and will be running for a few days to see if it will be worth running . It is running on a 4.2 ghz prossessor and 16 gigs of memory Hope to sse you there. Btw attack of the b team version 10.10b So make sure your technic client is set to that

Last edited:
I might pop in after I visit Best Buy for some more memory.

Edit: Alas, the only memory for my laptop sold at Best Buy (which is incidentally the same place I bought my laptop) doesn't work with my laptop. The Geek Squad guy spent nearly an hour trying to make it work and in the end didn't charge me a dime. He did suggest I try Crucial, since the brand Best Buy carries is, according to him, complete crap anyway. So I'm delayed :/

Last edited:
Ok I'll see if I can run it.

Edit: It will run, but I only get 1fps. I'll try to tweak it some more, try some other things, as this was with graphics set all the way down.

Edit 2: After installing Optifine and extensive (like two hours worth) of tweaking, I finally got it up to 15-25 fps! I can actually move around! It's going to be a bit tough, but I'd say it's playable. So Crabbie, whaddya say we team up again when I'm at random truck stops to build awesome stuff?

Edit 3: I'm stuck indefinitely in Laredo, TX waiting on a load. I normally drive during the day and play from early evening to about midnight before sleeping, then start all over again. They tried to give me two different loads out of here, but the first one was missing the paperwork, so they gave me another one, but the trailer had a blown tire, and by the time it was fixed I had been awake for around 16 hours waiting to leave so I took a nap, and when I woke up (10 hours later, was more tired than I thought) they had given it to someone else.
TL;DR, Today would be a great day for Minecraft, probably won't even have to move this truck until Monday (thank God for the man who invented Freon Air Conditioning).

Last edited:
I don't have much time to play, but I would be down for some Attack of the B Team. I'll hop on late tonight. Mumble?

ok i will start it now and i hope i see ppl on it if not it will be closed till asked to load it again

Waiting for it to launch now, wound up actually getting a load at 6 this morning, headed to Memphis, but I'm done for the night :p

ok loading now. If you dont see the server let me know I may have to porty foward again on router I will be on mumble when server is up

Last edited:
Back