• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[TECHNIC] Tshin's Voltz Server.

(Sorry to ruin the joke, if it was intended) He was trying to rejuvenate all of the damage that Xec caused by setting off multiple giant explosions.
I really hope he didn't destroy anything of mine - for his sake. Where were the explosions?

I don't know what the biome was called, but it was only a hop, skip, and a jump away from spawn. Unless you were living that close to spawn, you should be fine.

I apologize for what happened. The server is now up and running with only minimal damage to spawn.

I don't want to sound mean or anything here, but how come you are not active for a major portion of the day? It sorta throws everything off once the server crashes and no one is there to reboot it. Just a thought, and sorry if I sound rude.

I don't want to sound mean or anything here, but how come you are not active for a major portion of the day? It sorta throws everything off once the server crashes and no one is there to reboot it. Just a thought, and sorry if I sound rude.
I was at work while this happened. There was no way to prevent this today. But yesterday it was due to Windows Update, which I have now turn off automatic updates.

We have a problem.
2014-03-21_00.11.25.png

Fuck you xec

So if your gonna make a Voltz server and allow pvp/grief/allow xec to be an idiot. Then you shoulda used the VoltzWars modpack. It's about 20% more interesting then normal voltz. ._.

WorldGuard has been removed due to issues with Flint and Steel.
So from now on Pumpkin Helmets no longer work, and make sure no one tramples your crops.

Back