• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Technical Problem

JeanFrancois

Hello good folks!

I've recently joined the population that visit the servers of T9K (the classic type), and It became quite appealing to give survival mode a go. Now as I pick up my mining pick and steel myself for a brand new world, I am greeted by a 28sec glimpse of the starting zone and then kicked out with a message: ''Connection Lost. Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad compressed data format.''.

Now I'm not 100% sure I'm posting this in the right section of the forum, but I do hope someone can lend a helping hand! Thanks to anyone who actually stops by for a read, even if you can't help! :D

I've been getting this issue too, as well as several other people. I've even gotten it on other servers, so the best guess of mine is that it's a minecraft.net error. Nothing can be done but to sit tight. :\

I'm in survival in the mining world and for some reason ive glitched and im just falling in my boat over and over again I cant move anywhere. :eek:
2012-08-05_06.06.47.png

Back