• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Teleports/portals

Callum

[NEW!] My new idea is to make portals to all whitelist cities, this will be done by appilication, making it anti-grief. It will be public and give everyone an opporturity to be apart of.
The reason for this is so that the OUTLANDS isn't very long to travel through. To do this, a code will be give to selected appilcants and this will enable them to use the portal, if destoried, the list of online users able to use this will be showen, and the griefer will be found and punished -- (BAN FROM SERVER)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A THREAD

Dont agree with this, but I definitely think the portal of the 3 whitelist cities should be closer to each other.
Its really pissing me off to die everytime on the 45 minute walk from EP to EC.

able to teleport the the major portals

>>make travel less frustrating??

You_must_be_new_here_RE_Back_Hand-s311x311-111759-580.jpg

yeah :p, I just get annoyed dying partically next to the portal, or in the OutLands, I'd rather have a easy form of public transport rather than walking.

Meh, I like the initial spawn city idea... I think it would help a lot... I rly hope that it gets made because I'm not gonna go back to EC until it does.

What I think would work out is portals to the whitelist cities at the spawn, but you can only the one for whatever city you are whitelisted for. (I think you can only be whitelisted to one city at a time) I think that would alleviate some of the problems such as dying and dreading another 45 minute walk back to any city.

lol. you've seen the other thread. support that when we get it going. i should have that world ready for design by wednesday night (mountain time)

lol. you've seen the other thread. support that when we get it going. i should have that world ready for design by wednesday night (mountain time)

When you get a chance PM me the server address and world location in the server. Thx.

so... you mean... its gonna happen :)

Back