Tell me...

drsheep

When I make a thread duz sum guy in a big chair hav to open a cabinet and pull out a shredder and de-shred a foulder which he faxes to his bro and then whispers it to the internet which is all liek "duuuuude" and them the topic is posted but then a teacher reads it and tells his or her students to stop eating or we would all die then they die because the school bus crashes and then the cars lookin' at the wreckage all have to go really slow just to look at an everyday wreck because they love to cause traffic jams and theres a person in the jam that needs to get to the hospital and get there in time cuz the hospital is far and she is in a traffic jam but she is a doctor and her patient does of zombie and bites a delicious candy bar which he throws up into a toilet which sewer rats drink and spread ZAIDS which are like AIDS but for zombies but then a man with a flame thrower is in the basement and kills all the ZAIDSRs which are ZAIDS infected rats an since they're all burning the fumes rise out of drainage butts and create a zombie outbreak but then a man named Chuck Paul says "No I do not like zombies die" and he makrs the zombies killed and is then. But then Chuck Paul says "That was hard like like oh no I am ZAIDS" like a person who just discovers they have AIDS but this is with ZAIDS an then they.

tealdeerb.gif

hey look a """teal deer"""

There once was a cat an the cat had fur which doctors use to make hats and then they.

When I make a thread duz sum guy in a big chair hav to open a cabinet and pull out a shredder and de-shred a foulder which he faxes to his bro and then whispers it to the internet which is all liek "duuuuude" and them the topic is posted but then a teacher reads it and tells his or her students to stop eating or we would all die then they die because the school bus crashes and then the cars lookin' at the wreckage all have to go really slow just to look at an everyday wreck because they love to cause traffic jams and theres a person in the jam that needs to get to the hospital and get there in time cuz the hospital is far and she is in a traffic jam but she is a doctor and her patient does of zombie and bites a delicious candy bar which he throws up into a toilet which sewer rats drink and spread ZAIDS which are like AIDS but for zombies but then a man with a flame thrower is in the basement and kills all the ZAIDSRs which are ZAIDS infected rats an since they're all burning the fumes rise out of drainage butts and create a zombie outbreak but then a man named Chuck Paul says "No I do not like zombies die" and he makrs the zombies killed and is then. But then Chuck Paul says "That was hard like like oh no I am ZAIDS" like a person who just discovers they have AIDS but this is with ZAIDS an then they.
I LOVE THESE STORIES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back