TERA Online EU

konflakes

So is anyone playing this on the EU servers? This is targeted at non-Americans because the Americans have their own server, which also blocks all external IPs outside the US. I was introduced to this game by one of my IRL friends and I've been pretty hooked on this for the past month or so. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else looking to hook up and poke monsters.

I'm playing on Veritas if anyone wants to give me a shout out. IGN is, yep, you guessed it, konflakes.

Also, here's a screenshot of my char, a lvl 54 Lancer. Wearing...full metal...heavy armor... yeah.
ss.jpg

So is anyone playing this on the EU servers? This is targeted at non-Americans because the Americans have their own server, which also blocks all external IPs outside the US. I was introduced to this game by one of my IRL friends and I've been pretty hooked on this for the past month or so. Just wanted to see if there was anyone else looking to hook up and poke monsters.

I'm playing on Veritas if anyone wants to give me a shout out. IGN is, yep, you guessed it, konflakes.

I'm thinking about giving TERA a try sometime soon, I'll add you in game when I do.

LOL that last part. Also, Tera discussion thread for those who played/play/are going to play.
Went F2P recently and so its probably not going to be er, expensive. Doesn't force players to spend real money on it either like some other MMOs. Also great graphics, certainly one of the best among MMOs.

:/ Apparently I can't access any of the non-US servers.

Yay. I DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH AMERICANS;(
Oh boy, I guess that would mean I wouldn't be able to either.

Close friend of mine tried to get me to play this before, but I have a hard time getting into MMOs. But I've been thinking of trying again.

I'm guessing Canada gets thrown into the US servers, and both US/Canada can't join EU much in the way that others can't join the US servers.
I don't quite understand the IP blocking shit for the servers...

I'm actually pretty disappointed in all of these region locking games. I doubt its because they're afraid of an increase in server load.

Back