TERRARIA GAME NIGHT

For bored:
Ip is terraria.team9000.net

Register with /register <password>, then login with /login
Choose a random password so nobody else can guess it, but you don't need to remember it because it's tied to your character ID.
Spawn is protected out to the torches and is protected from mobs.

I'm going to bed.

I'm sorry, but I'm very new to game night stuff (two years as a T9K member and I'm still noob as ever), but where do I enter these commands to join? I just read this stuff, and I want to join the others.

I'm sorry, but I'm very new to game night stuff (two years as a T9K member and I'm still noob as ever), but where do I enter these commands to join? I just read this stuff, and I want to join the others.
Log into that IP (password is pinelemon), then enter the commands in in-game chat.

Usually game nights are organized on mumble ( see https://wiki.team9000.net/Mumble ). If you are unable to get on mumble, feel free to join the terraria server at the ip address: terraria.team9000.net . You can then chat with the enter key and ask people how to register.

Thank you guys. I'm still not used to game nights since I got a crappy laptop that doesn't play most games (but soon I'm gettin a new one)

EDIT* keeps sayin "incorrect password"

Server seems to be experiencing some trouble currently, we have a team of highly trained circus poodles looking into the matter :D.

Cause someone wanted this

Attachments

• Map.png
    Map.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 108
Back