• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Test server 1.7.10

Mrcrab

I see that there has been alot of chat about making a t9k reunion server and like this says,Its a test server with nothing added other than the map you all remember with lufenia/assension and all the others as they were before t9kserver was taken down. Now if all of you want to test all of what u talked about, you can try it here The ip is the same as my attackof the bteam mrcrab.x64.me Server is now open for testing :)

I dont think i duplicated theo's server. He has his own generated map and what i did was load the last map the t9k server used before it shut down. But if u find it as a problem, there is not much i can do about it as i dont use anything theo is using other than 1.7.10 server files. There is nothing added that is not vanilla. No plugins of any kind is installed. Its just something to test what you guys have in mind for a t9k reunion server

This map unlike the old t9kmap has no boarder just the builds that was on it before the shutdown.Nothing other than pvp has been disabled but it is a test server and things can be added or removed so it can be tested before the the server in questions finally go's online for use

Um, this may sound bold, but shut it down.

We don't need to have multiple servers at this time. It will divide the community and if someone gets invested in building on your world, and then the reunion server happens, they'll have to duplicate their efforts.

Um, this may sound bold, but shut it down.

We don't need to have multiple servers at this time. It will divide the community and if someone gets invested in building on your world, and then the reunion server happens, they'll have to duplicate their efforts.
Its a test server with nothing added other than the map you all remember with lufenia/assension and all the others as they were before t9kserver was taken down. Now if all of you want to test all of what u talked about, you can try it here
last I read in the OP this was a test for the stated purposes. :confused: with that said, yes its bold to a point of rude declaring such a request when its current form is not even a long-term server.

Can confirm that all my old items are right where I left them! Awesome. Also, would be cool if it was up all the time instead of being turned off at night or whatever.

nice to here it but because some one on another server is sugesting that im duplicating theos server and wants me to stop running i will no longer run any servers of any kind Its been fun but im leaving t9k just for that remark

Wait what? Nooo

I don't see how this at all is dupicating Theo's server
and stopping server? More servers, More fun in my opinion.

ALSO... Crabbie, waii. your a hell of a lot more stubborn than what i just saw you do right up there^ No excuses. You dont quit t9k. No one quits t9k

nice to here it but because some one on another server is sugesting that im duplicating theos server and wants me to stop running i will no longer run any servers of any kind Its been fun but im leaving t9k just for that remark

Sorry if I pissed you off Crabbie, not my intention and I wasn't trying to be critical. Your generosity is appreciated, I just meant it in a way of does it fit with the game plan?

Back