• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Tetracooking with Taco - Peanut Butter Mug Cookie (feat. Taco's Mom)

that_taco_guy

Guess who's back. Taco's back. Back again. Tell a friend.

I think I used to make videos, back in the day, when I was like... into YouTube. Yeah. So I made one of them.

Thing is, mug cookies/cakes are really easy to make. I think I saw a post on Tumblr the other day listing like 1000 of them or something similar. They use very little ingredients, are pretty sub-par and are basically just you messing around with a mug and baking powder. It's an interesting concept that I've seen floating around for awhile, and I've made a few things like Chocolate Cake in mugs. I don't like it that much, and prefer to actually bake a whole cake, but when you just need one serving and you're bored... well, you know. It's convenient.

The recipe I used is here: http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/03/10/peanut-butter-cookie-in-cup/

The initial tasting of the dish was pretty bland, and I don't think it cooked enough for me. The 'cookie' was weird tasting and just didn't settle well with my taste buds. Kinda... boring. I'm not sure why it tasted boring. Lifeless, bland. Bleh. I don't recommend you actually make it, but hey, your choice.
(Maybe because I was filming the whole process. Who knows.)

Either way, I give this recipe a 6/10. I probably wouldn't attempt to make it again, or want to, really.
(For comparison, the cinnamon rolls I made the other day, those were a 10/10. Tasted delicious. Would make again.)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the video and the blog post.

Thank you for reading,
Much love,
♥,
Taco

P.
Nobody asked you, definition guy.

Do you do drugs?

Like everytime you do onna these, you sound like you're on the true.

This is some good stuff. Your mom is just like mine when she goes all Latina on me. Good video, and cook more often with one hand.

Back