Tf2 is now Free, PLAY WITH ME THEN!

GiftedNarwhals

AS many know tf2 has now gone free to play. Me being the tf2 addict i am came crawling back to t9k because i hope i can see some of you on tf2. One of the best communities (t9k) mixed with tf2 would be amazing. i hope to see some of you on tf2 with me

Steam id = Giftednarwhals add me and send me an invite if u wanna get pwned

:orly: Orly? I love to play with you, but I don't have Steam nor TF2...

--EDIT---
I now have Steam. I just created it today. :)
TheShadow829

This is fail. I wanted to register, but 'avroom' was already taken (how the hell.), I had to take '_avroom_'
After that i was going to dl it. Started dl'ing yesterday evening. Guess what, now it's only at..... 27%

:fuuu:

Damn that sucks. Maybe there's millions of other players DLing the game as well and it's cutting into how much you can DL? I know when I started my DL, steam said it'd take about 2hrs, and wound up being more like 4. I attributed it to my PC, not steam, however.

I'm dowloading it now... I registered for Steam... Somebody already had the name 'Vorsprung' so my Steam name is 'Vorsprung_'.

This is fail. I wanted to register, but 'avroom' was already taken (how the hell.), I had to take '_avroom_'
After that i was going to dl it. Started dl'ing yesterday evening. Guess what, now it's only at..... 27%

:fuuu:
my dl for just the update took 30 mins alone. when i can go on utube and buffer a 1080p video in under like 3 seconds
my dl rate was like 100kb/s when normally its 5mb/s its the servers they overloaded

you guys know you can setup a separate nickname besides the login name?
My current login name is "That sexy alien asari" :D

Yeah, I dl'd it but I have no clue how to play.

Guess the best way is to play and get owned v.v

Steam Name = Mdukey

Hmm.. I might just get it.. My 30mbsp dl speed will be an advantage.. But idk if my crappy PC will harm it lol..

the chaos gets more straight when we have voice communication, and it's always more fun than just seeing a familiar name in the scoreboards

When I downloaded TF2, it took forever. I'll look forward to having a game with you guys or something... At the moment, I'm a bit of a n00b so I'll just see. Got important things to do on SMP, though.

Back