Tf2 is now Free, PLAY WITH ME THEN!

It's like...

4hrs...6hrs....7hrs....24hrs....The Steam network is too busy to process your request. Try again later.

:fuuu:

so.. apparently, my dl and all took <5 minutes.. Update: 25-ish minutes.. And I ahve a crappy PC.. did I dl the right game? O_o

I downloaded Battlefield 2 a few weeks ago most than twice as fast as TF2 just now. That's quite a few people getting this game.

AI BE ADDIN' YOU ON STEAM MHATE! DERP FACE - FREE ACCOUNTS CAN'T ADD USERS!!!
And everyone else.
Steam ID: Vincent2128

I'm actually getting quite good at TF2...Though I spend way too much time as Engineer (7.5 hours just from Friday to Sunday!)

Wow, you guys DLing TF2 are unlucky. I started downloading back on Friday, and finished my download of 10.8GB in 13 1/2 hours.

13 1/2!! You might want to change internet provider, or get a better speed.. orly?? that long??
Can't help it since
1. A lot of people were download TF2 at the same time
2. I'm halfway around the world from the Steam download servers
3. My internet is rubbish anyways

Can't help it since
1. A lot of people were download TF2 at the same time
2. I'm halfway around the world from the Steam download servers
3. My internet is rubbish anyways

Ditto. I'm even further away... My download took bloody forever.

Making it free is the worst idea imho - now the game will likely be flooded with adolescent 13 year old trolls who no longer have to dole out cash to play the game. Instead, they can now download it for free and be douchebags to their hearts content. Granted the game is how many years old now and I can sort of understand the decision from that standpoint. That and most of Valve's money does come from all the micro-transactions that folks are insane enough to keep purchasing. Oh well, it's still a great game regardless :)
What i want to say except for the 13 year olds.
Also too much people will be online and itll be harder to find a slot on servers. :(

Btw I said serverS see the s? :S
Here's a creeper emotion. :{

Yes, I saw the "s." Let's settle this the old-fashioned way:

come-at-me-bro.jpg

I like the creeper emoticon.

Back