• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Thank you everyone who helped me get to PAX

tshinotu145

Hello everyone! Today I would like to thank the members of the community for helping me get to PAX East. I would like to thank:
Motorkat
NewspaperCrane
JerzeyLegend
cs6ranger
Kerz (Kenny)
Mystery
and KingJok3r

I had a blast at Pax East. I really loved meeting the awesome members of this community in person. I really enjoyed seeing how beautiful Boston is. Seeing the Atlantic Ocean was amazing. The view from outside the hotel room of all the buildings was also beautiful. I also enjoyed the convention. I got to play a game that I have been waiting for since 2010 to come out, Battleblock Theatre. It is made by the Behemoth, creators of Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. I also got a free Moga controller for Android. While in Boston, I had many firsts. I had the first time riding a greyhound bus, the first time being away from my parents, the first time eating Chinese food, the first time being in a cab, and the first time riding a plane. I enjoyed my trip very much and look forward to seeing everyone next year. Once again, thank you to everyone who donated to help get me to PAX.

You're welcome, and I overheard some people being butthurt assholes because you didn't thank them immediately, those people can kiss my ass. You are human, and you made a mistake of not thanking one or two people. Oh well. You thanked everyone on the original thread before you even left. So don't let anyone ruin your awesome experience. They are just jelly. Anyone who has a problem with what Tshin has said/done, or what I have said/done, you know where to find me. If you don't have the balls to speak up, then quit your bitchin'.

Hope to see you there next year Tshin, save up early, and just fly in. I'll get ya at the airport. I'm having so much fun with the Moga controller.

I'd say it seems odd that you've never had chinese food prior, but I have a co-worker near my age that has never had KFC before. Also have a friend who had no idea what a baked potato was until he was 17 and went out on his first date. Sounds like you had a great time.

Sorry I couldn't help out, but I'm glad I got the chance to meet you! Any word on finding your sweatshirt? Did you end up calling the airport?

Can I get an IRL pick... I hope I met you while we were all in boston. Glad you nailed out so many firsts and had fun. TIs always good to explore.

I could cook you Chinese food, I'm chinese...-ish.
1 serving of Rat Scrotum in sewage mush coming right up!
And for the main course, horse meat steak braised in contaminated milk
As for desert... I've got a good old frozen frog brains simmered in bull semen!

This was a touching story that made my calloused heart a little better,
A tear rolls down my cheek as I read this tale,
Amen young man.

Back