That one song that makes you cry.

batteofomega4

This one puts me in tears all the time.It makes me feel like the world is falling apart.So post that one song that makes you cry like a bitch.

Maybe not cry but emotional music sure.

Also, I am not ashamed to say this but Zabuza and Haku's death in Narutowas pretty god damn fucking sad and the music really hit it well with that scene.

Gonna add more later first stuff to cross my mind.

Does it have to be one song? I have tons of music that contain serious feels of sadness.

Guess I'll just drop some tracks form Persona 3 to start with.

This song... I think the only reason I shed a tear for this is because of how beautiful the instrumentation is.

Does it have to be one song? I have tons of music that contain serious feels of sadness.

Guess I'll just drop some tracks form Persona 3 to start with.

This song... I think the only reason I shed a tear for this is because of how beautiful the instrumentation is.
Nah.You can post as many as you like.

This song makes me feel guilty; guilty that I have not done my job as a son, and that I won't do my job as a father in the future.

I have lost my father when i was 13 and my mother when i was 17, both of them died when i was angry at them. Because of those experiences, this song makes me cry to a breaking point.​

manly tears.png

Back