The Ban Game

lacar1601

How about another forum game.

Ordinary T9k members: now is your chance to play admin.
T9k admins: now is your chance to abuse your powers.

Ban the person who posted before you for some ridiculous or funny reason. You must state your reason, and hope Woot doesn't post after you. E.g. "Banned lacar1601 for not keeping sister nuder control."

Please keep ban reasons tasteful, don't make it personal, and try to be creative.

EDIT: in response to nuron's post below - yes, this is pretend.
EDIT EDIT: If you want to carry a conversation, be sure you start by banning someone and then say your part.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I created this thread to spawn creativity within us. Reasons based on the previous poster's avatar, name, ban reason, ban intentions, etc. are highly unoriginal and do not satisfy the rules. Your ban reasons are not supposed to make sense nor should they necessarily relate to the actual person you are banning. Be spontaneous! Be nonsensical! Be stupid!

e.g. Ban Incognito lens for following the yellow brick road through Wonderland to meet the Great Fairy of Wisdom in Mordor.

If you run out of ideas, just throw together a bunch of random scenes from movies and video games. But above all, do not refer to the last ban in your ban reason. And if nothing still comes to mind, do not post.

Readysetgo

(._.') You might want to change some things to "Pretend Ban" or else things won't look so good.

I banned rsmv2you for being a self-proclaimed emo.

Edit: I banned moondoggy for having a name ending with numbers.

I banned rsmv2you for being a self-proclaimed emo.
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f715945454d2e6a70676.jpg

I banned TheNinjaDavid, Pyrhos, lacar1601, mikeymagic, im3nuron, mikeymagic again, Ustulo, kingjok3r, TheNinjaDavid, MagicForDummies, mikeymagic again, katphish, mikeymagic again, katphish, Armadil, katphish again, Armadil again, TheNinjaDavid again, MagicForDummies again, Armadil again, TheNinjaDavid again, Armadil again, mikeymagic again, kingjok3r again, MagicForDummies again, TheNinjaDavid again, kingjok3r again, mikeymagic again (x5?), TheXraptor, and Jazz007 for not following the game rules.

Please follow the game format specified in the op. Any messages not following this format will be removed.

I ban thexraptor for not having a pony avatar.

edit: wtfninjajok3r

ban kingjok3r for not having pony avatar

Back