• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Ban-Tastic Banning of the Treehouse Vandalizers (like the name?)

If some of you handled this situation a little better, we could have came to a much more civilized solution. Brian, I hope you have fun on your server you found and have better luck with everything. However, I believe you are missing out on t9k just because of whatever happened. We are a large community and some members do not see eye to eye at all times. It is obvious you were banned for a reason, now given time, I am sure it would have worked out. Becoming impatient and angry at people is not the way to go. Now, our members. Guys, please be nice to people even if you think they are trolling. I expect more out of you, it does not look good on the forums if you are trying to provoke someone into raging. Please be considerate to peoples problems next time please? That is all.

This is the truth. The only reason I didn't reply to this post sooner is because I have only just had time to read across this forum again. It's true that cussing out admins isn't quite the way to go --- but I hope you have fun at the new server you have found.

Back