• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The daily roll of hopefully 42 thread.

Mariolink42

(And yes, this relates to Minecraft classic)

The daily roll of hopefully 42 is a roll you do daily, and if you get a 42 out of 100, you win. You may only do this once a day. I do it officially, but it's pretty fun to do it yourself. So if you win, brag about it here. :D

YOU MUST USE "/roll" , not "/roll [insert numbers here]"

Untitled2.png
Roll of 42 #2.png

The daily roll of 42 is a roll you do daily, and if you get a 42 out of 100, you win. You may only do this once a day. I do it officially, but it's pretty fun to do it yourself. So if you win, brag about it here. :D
Lucky bastard =3

The daily roll of hopefully 42 is a roll you do daily, and if you get a 42 out of 100, you win. You may only do this once a day. I do it officially, but it's pretty fun to do it yourself. So if you win, brag about it here. :D

YOU MUST USE "/roll" , not "/roll [insert numbers here]"

View attachment 110344
I am more interested in what lukeperson6 needs more practice in...

so close..... only by one..... which is very close because 1 has 1 factor, and 1 is close to 0, and some other random math proven theorems that 1 away is close
41.....png

Back