• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Dragon Egg and the End of the World

Teircen

Haven has recently uncovered an ancient dragon egg and some stone tablets containing strange writings.
The egg has been put on display in the Haven Marketplace for all to see and marvel at.

The writing on the tablets is, as yet, not entirely verified but it appears to be an ancient Mayan prophecy claiming that when the egg finally hatches the dragon that emerges will devour the world thus destroying it to make way for a new incarnation of existence. The scariest part is that the doomsday prophecy appears to indicate that the egg will hatch on 1/12/13.

Doomsday draws nigh!

Well... it makes sense. After all 1 + 12 = 13.... 1/12/13.
Eerie stuff.

We did place the dragon egg there though.
The wither skeleton skulls weren't doing us any good.
We didn't need a second beacon.
I don't imagine it matters where it hatches so we may as well put it somewhere we can keep an eye on it.

30432832.jpg

Haven has recently uncovered an ancient dragon egg and some stone tablets containing strange writings.
The egg has been put on display in the Haven Marketplace for all to see and marvel at.

The writing on the tablets is, as yet, not entirely verified but it appears to be an ancient Mayan prophecy claiming that when the egg finally hatches the dragon that emerges will devour the world thus destroying it to make way for a new incarnation of existence. The scariest part is that the doomsday prophecy appears to indicate that the egg will hatch on 1/12/13.

Doomsday draws nigh!
Doomsday happens when the Dragon Devours the Whole Map and then We Reset

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP.

We must stop the mayans from destroying the world with that ancient dragon egg. I need all the funds I can get to stop this

Use this code to donate $1000 to the cause:

Code:
/Money pay ChirsWsrn 1000

Your funds will be used to place the egg in a 256 by 256 by 256 cube of TNT. When the egg hatches the TNT will kill the dragon before it can do any damage to the world.

We must stop the prophesied apocalypse at all costs and save the world from certain destruction.

Hey Team9000ers! There will be an End to the the World as We Know It party in Caprica, at the Strip Club! Located in the Venetian District, come party with us! It will be this Friday, January 11th at 9:30 PM (21:30) Eastern Standard Time! Come celebrate as the world gets blown up and we all melt into ash and molten flesh! Aww yea! See ya there :p

FUCK! Three days before my birthday!

Well let's pray it's going to be a cool dragon so atleast we go out with some dignity. NOT Puff the Magic Dragon.

Come celebrate as the world gets blown up and we all melt into ash and molten flesh!

16,777,216 TNT in a cube is "Safe". Their will be no evidence to Indicate that a blast of that size ever happened. Nor that the TNT was ever produced.

Are you serious?! If so... COOL!!! I hope the Dragon will demolish everything, my farm will have no better way to be destroyed, hey, it'll go out with a bang ;)

Back