The fastest dying thread

*reading until page 12* i was wondering, if i comment, i maybe join in this madness, if not i may rest in peace, so i think i'll just not comment on this. SHIIIT IM COMMENT IT! :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu: :fuuu:

I do that often, I have horrific spelling.

If you saw the amount of edits I make to my posts, you'd all be lol'ing.

I changed it from "A Moderator" to "An Admin"

EDIT: lulz
I meant the title of this thread.

I think it used to say "the fastest dieing thread", though now it's "the fastest DYING thread".

An admin corrected the spelling of this thread and didn't bother to delete it? lol, priorities.

Lock%20Down.png

EDIT: Holy eff, that's big. The subliminal message stands.

hehe... ima going to be the one to keep it alive... Timelords: They can regenerate... and if I can do that, I think I can revive some thread that was not really supposed to been revived but meant to die off but still has not, Ill just stop before your brains are melted...

<unOFFICIAL T9K THREAD CLOSURE NOTICE>
<PLEASE DO NOT REPLY AFTER THIS POST>
<NOW FUCK OFF, AND GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR>

y u revive this thread again! >.<
Did you not see the post above you!?!

Okay that's it. The next person to post under this comment I will actually hate forever, threads like this is what's ruining Team9000.

Woot, I implore you to lock this thread, anyone with the ability to do so, lock it. PLEASE I know it's in random but I mean, almost everyone hates it and isn't good. At all. It's spam that stops actual threads from being seen on the front pages "Latest Forum Posts"

So, I bid you my hate line, everyone under it, I hate.

Please don't tempt fate, I can be quite the douchebugger when I want to.

EDIT: You're really testing my jimmies, but I do respect people when they bend the rules to their favour. Just stop being a fucking smartarse and don't post again in this thread.

EDIT1:
Make list of everyone who posted after this line [✔]
Find out the location of everyone who posted [✔]
Hunt them down and kill them [X]

Back