The fastest dying thread

if this thread dies then i will chuck trains full of monkeys at every person that let this thread die and chain reacting to the trains having monkeys in them, the monkeys will get out of the trains and chuck poo at all of your family and freinds who live near you. and you will regret not keeping this thread alive and you will be be covered in poo and YOU WILL SMELL!:devil:

if this thread dies then i will chuck trains full of monkeys at every person that let this thread die and chain reacting to the trains having monkeys in them, the monkeys will get out of the trains and chuck poo at all of your family and freinds who live near you. and you will regret not keeping this thread alive and you will be be covered in poo and YOU WILL SMELL!:devil:
no threat, the thread is still here.

qc-vidjagames.jpg

wait a minute.. i think we need to change the title, how about "the last person comment on this thread win the sh!t" ?
oh sh!t.. i revived this thread..?

I think it's so fat. Your planet is so big that it's smaller than a minecraft world, but it's still the size of a planet, therefore it's fat.

Also, he's a ninja.

Back