• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Fix Of Fixes

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
I have finally done it! THE LAG IS SOLVED. For the past 8 hours, I have been coding non-stop on a stable, multi-threaded MySQL module for amxmodx, and guess what? IM DONE! THE LAG IS GONE!

Note: The module may not be bug free. If you experience any XP problems in the next few days, please report them to me. Thank you. :)

hmm, maybe its NOT fixed lol. But its almost done, I just need to get the compatibility worked out...

MaYbE....(Wooty hacks into my mind)....(i start singing U2 songs)........................"Hello Hello...HOLA!....(something something something) VERTIGO! (something spanish)"

no furry i speak spanish i just cant understand most of the spanish words that Bono says in that song
if you dont know which song it is:
U2 - Vertigo

Double, it doesnt lag. the problem is, the only time it will change maps is when you are there. past 10 times i've been on when you havent, it crashes whenever the map changes, before the change. last time i was on when you were, it worked fine.

Back