The game AtWar

jaryeth

Atwar is a risk-like global domination kind of game.... yes I know another world domination game why should I play this one? First off there is a unique array of maps such as game of thrones and the lord of the rings. Second there is various scenarios which were pretty cool I was able to play as germany against all the allies in the 1914 world (oh yeah my axis allies quit on me and so I lost oh well.) We can create our own private games or join a public. There is fast games which take around 3 hours with full players there is also long games which I have had not the time to play. There is also an upgrade menu which I was only able to find after some searching. It can be played on Kongregrate . If you want to join and start a game add me on kongregrate Jaryeth. So just try it out and see what you think

I understand it would be the triple Alliance and triple Entente I only used Axis because it is easier to spell, lol but thanks for the correction.
Except that it would be called Central Powers.

The Triple Entente was the allied powers.

As for the game itself, is it necessary to be on Kongregate to play with those on it? Because honestly I would prefer to play through their site. If that's not possible, then, whatever, I guess I'll go on the other thing...

Patchouli said:
"As for the game itself, is it necessary to be on Kongregate to play with those on it? Because honestly I would prefer to play through their site. If that's not possible, then, whatever, I guess I'll go on the other thing...
I am pretty sure, just checked it out on their website and my account was the same so I do not think it matters which site you play on

Back