The Game Troy McClure

rileyper

AD5OA.jpg

Hi, I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from such films as "You're reading this in my voice", "You are now swallowing, breathing and blinking manually", "Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable plot in your mouth for your tongue, it just sits there awkwardly", "Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed", "You're producing saliva too", "Your body is itching in at least one place", "You now realize you need to go to the toliet", "You haven't cleared your throat for a while" and the telethons such as "You probably didn't even see the subject yet".

AD5OA.jpg

Hi, I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from such films as "You're reading this in my voice", "You are now swallowing, breathing and blinking manually", "Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable plot in your mouth for your tongue, it just sits there awkwardly", "Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed", "You're producing saliva too", "Your body is itching in at least one place", "You now realize you need to go to the toliet", "You haven't cleared your throat for a while" and the telethons such as "You probably didn't even see the subject yet".
Since when did we start crossposting shit from 4chan?

Back