The Help Spedve Pick a Phone Case Thread

littlespedve

That's right, I need a new case for my phone. My Otterbox has started to fall apart and it looks like I'll need a new case soon.

-I have a Galaxy S3.
-Protection is the biggest factor, rugged is absolutely fine.
-Having an integrated screen protector would be nice, but it has to be of high quality.
-Covers on all of the ports is a must, I also wouldn't mind them over the camera.
-I don't much care about the look of the case, as long as it's functional.
-No Otterbox, I don't trust the build quality anymore, I've seen way too many fall apart completely.
-Being able to buy from Amazon is a plus, but not a necessity.
-Cost is not an issue.

Right now I'm leading towards this case right here. A friend at school has one for his iPod and I really like the quality of the case. And it checks off pretty much everything on my list.

Candidates:
-Ballistic Maxx Series.
-Griffin Survivor With Belt Clip.
-Otterbox Commuter May Be Under Warranty.

I've heard that the case isn't right good, But i'm not sure. Never had one nor a S3. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Every time I broke my otterbox, I called them and and sent them the broken case, and they sent me a new one free of charge.
-No I do not know of any warrenty I had on the case at the time.

Every time I broke my otterbox, I called them and and sent them the broken case, and they sent me a new one free of charge.
-No I do not know of any warrenty I had on the case at the time.

Thanks, I'll check that out, maybe they'll replace mine (broken port covers, scratches everywhere due to the plastic shell.)

Current situation:

xjjMIHi.png

Now I have two Otterboxes coming. It's fun when things like this happen. Now I can just return one as a gift to Futureshop or Best Buy.

I can definitely use this thread for when I get my Galaxy SIII in May. (Which the decision to get one was NOT influenced by this thread)

Can I influence you to wait until fall when the S4 comes out?
I'd influence you to check the Wikipedia page for the actual date, but I'll just tell you anyway. Its not coming in Fall. Somewhere around April it comes out, I might get the S4 instead. I won't be able to get a phone until May, so... maybe.

Back