• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Humble Frozenbyte Bundle

Ozy

Staff member
The Humble crew is back again bringing another pay-what-you-want bundle to the masses. Last round, the Humble Indie Bundle 2 sold over 230,000 copies, with this year's event aiming even higher. This time, Frozenbyte studios delivers a collection of their games. Pay what you want, Support Charity, DRM Free. There is really no better way to check out some cool new games while supporting indie developers however you can.

You can check out the Frozenbyte Humble Bundle at http://www.humblebundle.com/

Games Included
Trine
Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Shadowgrounds
Jack Claw
Splot

Charity is always good ! Hope this one's legit where it gets sent to the poor for realz and err... you get your games.

Wish I had a Visa card though...

I love the concept of the humble bundles. If I had a pc that could run any of these, I would have them purchased this evening.

YAY
Humble bundle for the win, buying as soon as i get home

funny part was i sent them an email a week ago asking them if they would do more of these
I had suggested they do one for Christmas in july (as they had only done ONE every year at Christmas time up until now).The reply i got was "July is so far away". Guess they weren't kidding.

Also:
Everyone getting this better be putting down at least $5 or more you cheap skates.

DRM free, wish everyone was as smart as these folks! Dropped what little extra cash I had to helping out and giving the devs some appreciation for what they do.

Wish I had known about this bundle before.

Forgive my ignorance (or don't). I bought this thing without ever hearing of these games before. Are they good?

I've heard a lot of stuff about Trine. It sounds decent.

I don't know where you live... (You could be upside down like Casham (<3))... but I don't think it's July anywhere right now.
I think he was like adding that christmas in july is like christmas, in july.

I just bought it... Are any of the games multiplayer? I might want to play with some of my fellow Team9000 members.

P.S.
I especially want to know if Trine is multiplayer online.

a lot of children's charities hold christmas in July events, childs play being one of them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_July

The reason I suggested a Christmas in july humble bundle was to divide the year in half and give us 2 humble bundles a year instead of just one and benefit childs play during one of their major events.

... at least that was the idea when i sent the email however it appears they have plans to do a lot more than just one humble bundle a year from now on.

a lot of children's charities hold christmas in July events, childs play being one of them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_July

The reason I suggested a Christmas in july humble bundle was to divide the year in half and give us 2 humble bundles a year instead of just one and benefit childs play during one of their major events.

... at least that was the idea when i sent the email however it appears they have plans to do a lot more than just one humble bundle a year from now on.

Provided it is for charity then I will support it!

Back