The legend of Zelda Playthrough

Casey

So, I am looking to play through the Zelda series again, since it has been years since I have played any Zelda. I would start with Ocarina of time and go up through the most recent Zelda, I would only stream once a day, and I would be in mumble so that everyone can participate. If you guys like it enough, I might extend it to the legacy Zelda games and eventually other games. I am very vocal when I play, and love to have a good time, so the casts wouldn't be horrible. If this happened, it would be every Sunday as that is my only day off for the next 6 months. Input would be much appreciated.

I'd try to stop by every so often, depending on when the stream happens. Also, why are you starting at OoT and not all the way at the very beginning?

Semi-related: A Link To The Past was the best one.

Official_Zelda_Timeline.jpg

Just a suggestion.

I like that timeline, but unfortunately I am in the midst of deploying and only have access to certain resources, my wii not being one of them. Once I get settled down there, I will be getting my Wii after a couple of weeks, but if I followed that timeline I wouldn't even be able to start until then. I want to start this ASAP.

Also, I want to see what people think of the stream before I move to the classics. People (especially those who are not familiar with zelda) would be more entranced in the 3d graphics than the 2d due to most games these days being 3d. Just a thought.

If I'm around, I'll stop by. If you do it YouTube Let's Play style, it WILL be watched.

So this is going to be a thing. I will play through as many of them as I can over the next week. I will probably just post the boss battles and what not on youtube, as I don't know how long each one will be. I do not plan on speed runs, just playing through them with other people yelling at me. Or no one, I just want to play them all. After this week I will post back here when I plan to stream again, as it will be up in the air.

Also, I start this tomorrow and plan to play them throughout the week. I will start with Ocarina of Time, then go to Majora's Mask, followed by Windwaker, then twilight princess and finally Skyward sword. I won't get through all of them, but I will touch on them at some point. This won't be a once a week thing, this will be an all this week thing.

/doublepost

Back