The monty python thread

Camevil

As many of you will probably know, Monty python are brilliant. So here is a thread dedicated to them.
Enjoy :)

I have a record collection of most, if not all of the Monty Python recorded sketches. I sometimes play them when I get bored and need a good laugh. Seriously, it's like 12 Vinyl Records of nothing but Python. Also I'm surprised that Moondoggy hasn't posted yet, he HAS to be away from the computer.

I have a record collection of most, if not all of the Monty Python recorded sketches. I sometimes play them when I get bored and need a good laugh. Seriously, it's like 12 Vinyl Records of nothing but Python. Also I'm surprised that Moondoggy hasn't posted yet, he HAS to be away from the computer.

I was sleeping. It's a thing I do from time to time whenever the sun sets over here in the US of A.

Anyways, I've got this shirt that I wear regularly. Monty python is my favorite British comedy show/movies to watch, with Fawlty Towers a very close second.

I was sleeping. It's a thing I do from time to time whenever the sun sets over here in the US of A.

Anyways, I've got this shirt that I wear regularly. Monty python is my favorite British comedy show/movies to watch, with Fawlty Towers a very close second.

fawlty towers was an absolutely brilliant show.....and its on netflix now.

Back