The Neverhood

Godliberator

I absolutely love this game, its an oldie but it was fantastic. I found a never been opened copy online and snagged it with the quickness. This game definitely makes it to the top of my all time favorite games. Anybody else agree?

One day i'll play this and Grim Fandango. But, as of now it's on my backlog.

I can't seem to find the game anywhere on the net too. Yes, I google but I don't trust the sites.

well that wasn't too hard, found a copy for sale on eBay, brand new in original case and sealed, but im not going to pay 90 bucks for it. so my search will continue for a lower priced version.....or I end up like I did with the Neverhood and looked before I finally found a copy marked at 60 instead of the usual 150-300 and snagged it quick.....either way, ill eventually get it.

Why don't you get it by other means? You know what I mean, *wink wink nudge nudge* The game is practically abadonware.

Unless you want the hard copy for your collection, some retailers on amazon has used copies for $30-40.

more so just to have the game for my colection is why I push for the new copy, I of course can play the game anytime because I could easily find it through "other means".

Back