• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The nyan cat is back!

Cathykiddo

Hi guys! I am back for the night before departing tomorrow to the great outdoors so I'm going to take this time to catch myself up on the going-ons of t9k and hopefully be able to hear all about what you beautiful people have done for the last 9 months.

Up until now I've been doing swim team and working on photography, which I might get around to sharing as soon as I find my memory card. But other than that, school has been great and all and everything's peachy keen. I really can't think of anything major that's happened to me, just tiny details here and there because I live an exciting life but if you have any questions at all for whatever reason, I'll probably answer them.

At the moment I'm mostly awaiting the release of the new episodes of Arrested Development, which is possibly one of my favorite shows now thanks to Projecto. I watched all the seasons in one solid weekend so I can't wait to watch the next 15 episodes in a day. I'm also looking forward to The Great Gatsby, which will be released on May 10. It's one of my favorite books so I'm hoping the movie won't stray too far from the book. I'm thinking it'll be a nice big theatrical movie either way, knowing Luhrmann, so I'm not going to feel too letdown even if it isn't 100% true to the story.

So anyway,

37357709.jpg

I'm that guy that likes masks a lot. Hi.

We have some crazy stuff going on in Survival. It's pretty cool.
Woot's doing Web.rebuild. So new stuff and things are getting broken.
Classic's almost dead but it has random spikes, which is nice.
And a bunch of other stuff.

Welcome back.

@spedve I'm pretty sure woot isn't ANYWHERE near being done with rebuild xD He has made some minor cosmetic changes so far

Welcome back to t9k brahski <3 hm...stuff that happened.....T9K's survival got wiped, we now have 3 worlds on it, check it out, hm..that's it for now I guess :p

Back