The place where the poop I find on YouTube goes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yiss.
Don't know if its just me but that sucked. Don't know if the ones 4 years ago were any better then these but in comparison that was hardly that entertaining. Maybe the jokes aren't as funny to 19 year old me as they were to 13-14 year old me but really that was meh.

Don't know if its just me but that sucked. Don't know if the ones 4 years ago were any better then these but in comparison that was hardly that entertaining. Maybe the jokes aren't as funny to 19 year old me as they were to 13-14 year old me but really that was meh.
In my opinion, the newer ones are much better than the older ones. TomSka has improved a lot in his comedy. I enjoyed this one better than the first ones, that's for sure.

To each his/her own.

In my opinion, the newer ones are much better than the older ones. TomSka has improved a lot in his comedy. I enjoyed this one better than the first ones, that's for sure.

To each his/her own.
I highly disagree. In a few years I won't see anyone saying "Hey im a man, not a cow, wanna go skateboard" any time soon, yet I still hear the occasional "I like trains joke" or something mine turtle. His first one was terrible, but 2-5 were great. In comparison this one was completely daft and boring and I can't even remember a single joke from it.

Back