THE RANDOM PLAY

Assassinated

What is random play

Well...say something that doesnt make any CENTS (get it!)

Ex

Pixie poke mushroom man

Or

Poke mony horny cat

Rule NO SPAMMING

NO SWEARING

Oh and pictures are allowed

Anything

I recall inhaling this dog biscuit on a summer sandal. Their factual trapezium shall enjoyed while blazing it. Of course, I are be burger so they do the can't. That is also your vacuum while chowder, fantastic peanut triangles considered. Thank yolo, swiggity.

(good then this thread isn't supposed to make sense lol so I will try this out.)
Random hopping beavers throwing pineapples at sleeping dwarfs that are sitting on cocanuts, while the insane drop ponies and timebombs onto the few sane threads in T9k

XBCyrRP.gif

The clear star that is yesterday shoots pineapples with a machinegun.

Dude not funny....
Are you sure you're old enough to be on this forums? You read the Terms of Service right?

13 or up.

Not trying to be a douche or anything. Just a question. If it bothers you that much, it makes me question your age.

Are you sure you're old enough to be on this forums? You read the Terms of Service right?

13 or up.

Not trying to be a douche or anything. Just a question. If it bothers you that much, it makes me question your age.
It's very reasonable for anyone to be bothered by a string of swear words anywhere, especially if they are unwarranted or just simply not needed for the situation. I'm 18 and I do not enjoy reading them within this context. Don't be so serious about people's ages or trying to get them banned for unnecessary things.

It's very reasonable for anyone to be bothered by a string of swear words anywhere, especially if they are unwarranted or just simply not needed for the situation. I'm 18 and I do not enjoy reading them within this context. Don't be so serious about people's ages or trying to get them banned for unnecessary things.
Fair enough. But I still think it's a bit much to call someone out on it. Even if it was in the thread rules. It said (or used to say) in the forum rules that this is a mature forum, and such content is to be expected. (It even gets worse in the image thread)

After reading the past few posts:

9be.gif

"The fun police take away the fun, leaving behind only crippling sadness and despair for all plains of existence, thus bringing about the dawn of a new age. One that will last for a millennium until one individual finds themselves able to confront the fun police for being such douchenozzles, seriously screw the fun police. I hate them."
-Confucius

I'm going to make up a complete random thing that's just words jumbled together that come into my mind:

What twice chicken runs verily through the pines of time? Doth not the fox, eateth upon yams and moose as the moon twirls bubbles lengthily through volcanos of ginger?

Hark! The vulture seeks the monkey under the clouds of chicken nuggets, vomiting on the sands below. Xylophones in the distance tremble with the prospect of herring.

I'm going to make up a complete random thing that's just words jumbled together that come into my mind:

What twice chicken runs verily through the pines of time? Doth not the fox, eateth upon yams and moose as the moon twirls bubbles lengthily through volcanos of ginger?

Hark! The vulture seeks the monkey under the clouds of chicken nuggets, vomiting on the sands below. Xylophones in the distance tremble with the prospect of herring.
Creative

Back