The Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerzeyLegend

Sometimes you just want to get shit off your chest. well... introducing the rant thread.

Say what you have to say here. Sometimes just saying it makes you feel better.

To those who read the rants, consider that these people are angry and just want to get it out.

I only have 1 rule, no attacking others. If you have a problem with someone, go ahead and say it, but no not attack them. Racism is included in that rule.

My rant:

I FUCKING HATE EVERYBODY! WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE, SO FUCKING STUPID? LIKE NOT DUMB, BUT FUCKING BRAINLESS?!

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUST GO MUTE!

Rant:
Whenever I watch a video about Beethoven I always see some kid saying "oMg Dead mouse Is way better then beythoven"

Rant:

Says the guy who can't have an open mind towards his beliefs, which he believes to be law and unchangeable, with no way of other people's opinions being logical and him being the one that's wrong.

:I
My rant:

Says the guy who bashes other people's beliefs. The Bible's word cannot be altered. Opinions are obviously biased; yours and mine. If He condemns sin and what the people are doing is a sin, then it is the duty of that person to show and help people out of sin. Mine our based on my beliefs while yours are based off of you.

My rant:

Says the guy who bashes other people's beliefs. The Bible's word cannot be altered. Opinions are obviously biased; yours and mine. If He condemns sin and what the people are doing is a sin, then it is the duty of that person to show and help people out of sin. Mine our based on my beliefs while yours are based off of you.
You know its a tad bit annoying reading this when I'm atheist.And if your going to talk about this head back the the thread that it started on

My rant:

According to the Bible, everyone has sinned.

Wat.

Do.

Also, it says that we shouldn't judge others. That's God's job. Apparently you think you can take His place somehow?

According to the Bible, everyone has sinned.

Wat.

Do.

Also, it says that we shouldn't judge others. That's God's job. Apparently you think you can take His place somehow?

Rant:

Why the hell is America forcing us to pay for our sins before we're born (A $120,000 debt WTF)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back