• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Server is Dying

I would love to join you guys in building that. I want to investigate my bobsled idea further; and building a large castle (or any sort of structure) on top of a mountain seems epic.
Sign me up.
Lol, I have no idea how a bobsled will even work, can't wait to try though. If we decide to use snow blocks though, won't torches/lava melt them?:salad:

I cant play beta yet, computer wont allow me to play without severe lag, so classic is where I remain.

I play through DC's, connection resets, Lost connects, Java crashes...Im in and out every 2 munutes. I guess the save of it is that once dc'd I can get back on in 3 seconds. Literally, fastest MP login of any game ive ever come across.

I just find MC that fun to just keep truckin through it. Nice to know though the lag aint just me.

Seriously, if PvP is enabled.... Poof! My chances of having fun on T9k SMP are gone.

I doubt we would have people using the live updating map to find and kill every person in the Outlands...:trollface:
If PvP is enabled, I think people wouldn't go as far as to kill you when your mining or building, its common courtesy!

I don't know Ginyu... There have been so many douches as of late on the server. And even with PvP not enabled, they're still killing people with Flint-and-Steel and Lava. If PvP was enabled, they could then have a legitimate excuse to go around pissing people around. I really don't think it is a good idea.

However, someone did mentiona good idea. If a player does want to go PvP, they can send a PvP request to the person they want to fight, for example.

An idea of mine is that there should be zones set up where PvP is enabled. These could be called 'Arenas', and players who did want to fight could like in these Arenas. There are people in the Outlands who don't want PvP... While we may not live in the cities, we want peace anyway.

An idea of mine is that there should be zones set up where PvP is enabled. These could be called 'Arenas', and players who did want to fight could like in these Arenas. There are people in the Outlands who don't want PvP... While we may not live in the cities, we want peace anyway.

we already have a pvp arena in EP ;)

Back