• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Server is Dying

omg... why can't woot just add the pvp toggle plugin, it lets people who want pvp turn it on for themself, and people who don't can turn it off... It would solve this whole problem.

Stop posting and lets put this thread to rest!
If anyone post below me, I might be the first person ever to click the "Report" button, If you know what I mean...:trollface:

Probably forever. If I ever really want to play again I suppose I could buy a new account and play through a proxy server but I would rather get this account unbanned you know? I am just going to stick around and try to be helpful

The server seems to be doing pretty well at the moment - hardly and lag and the new Towny system is actually pretty sweet. A lot of people end up Q.Q because the mayor hasn't set plots up properly. When that's done nobody can access someone elses plot to steal!

I wasn't around for the 2010 end months on this serv, but the 40-50 or so players on it now seems like a good number.

Yeah the server is alive now, I just try to keep this thread alive for the sake of being a troll :trollface:

clayto.... u got banned????
123youfail.jpg

Back