The Ship Free Gifts

w00tw00

Recently I noticed that the t9k server for The Ship is always populated, so I went on Steam on bought myself The Ship <3 .

2 NEW ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY

*Clicks*

2 "The Ship" gifts

Would anyone like to have The Ship? It would be fair if we could keep the cycle going,

t9k op: Gives 1 key code to t9k users Steam

t9k user: Gets their game with one key code

t9k user: Passes it down etc repeat.

What do you guys think about it, this is serious though, you get your game then send the key code to the next person and so on.? Yes No?

I'd be glad to take a code off of your hands if you wouldn't mind and I'd be more than happy to gift it to someone else if possible.

I'd be glad to take a code off of your hands if you wouldn't mind and I'd be more than happy to gift it to someone else if possible.

Yes, we need more people that would want the game though, right now it's you, I would have to gift you the game then you would have to gift it to the next poster then repeat so all of us can play "The Ship" together :)

Usually when I buy ship 5-packs, I get the giftee to return the extra copy after they redeem the one I send them.

Each copy of the ship that you "purchase" is really a 5-pack.
When you redeem the copy you bought, it gives you two extra 2-packs.
When someone redeems a 2-pack, it gives them one 1-pack.
When someone redeems a 1-pack, the cycle is over.

There are only 5 copies in total.

Each copy of the ship that you "purchase" is really a 5-pack.
When you redeem the copy you bought, it gives you two extra 2-packs.
When someone redeems a 2-pack, it gives them one 1-pack.
When someone redeems a 1-pack, the cycle is over.

There are only 5 copies in total.

image.jpg

Well here's the desc on the Steam store, I'm not sure about anything yet because I haven't tried it.

Uh oh... dividing rations :L

I'd like a copy.. and if there's a free copy that comes with that copy I'd give it away to a t9k member who'd like it.

Thanks for clarifying whatever the ship's marketing gimmick is.

I would love one if ya got a spare. If not, no worries I would find some other way of getting it ex. whore myself out. :D

I'll take one if it comes down to a spare, I might buy it here soon reguardless. :L

Back