The Sims 4

Darth_Purrface

I am going to point out a few things here:

1. The Sims 4 has been announced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_4

2. I know next to nothing about it, so I'll update this thread when I know more.

3. This site has some "screenshots" of the game....

http://simsvip.com/2013/04/25/the-sims-4-pre-production-ui-design-screens/

These "screenshots" make the game look like it's going to be online, but I am 100% sure this is not what The Sims 4 will be like. Why???

1. The Sims 3 had many rumors that described it in a completely wrong way.​

2. Wikipedia says it will be single player, not a giant MMO. (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!) (I would like it if there were a multiplayer option in the game though)​

3. They look fake as hell.​

Anyway, I am VERY excited to get my greedy hands on this game! :D

Sims 4? I can't Think of anything new could be added except possibly a bigger landscape to work on, y'know?

Even tho i barely remember TheSims 1 and 2 but i do have the 3rd and i like it. Might look more into this aswell if its Worth it.

Then you discover that it is always online, The neighborhoods are smaller, Origin is required, and there is 5 pieces of day one DLC.

Then you discover that it is always online, The neighborhoods are smaller, Origin is required, and there is 5 pieces of day one DLC.
For what Sims 3 or 4? Because for Sims 3 it already requires you to be online always and Origin is required. I really do not care though. Because I enjoy the graphics and running peoples lives. I have ghost inspectors. So I'm good. I still think they need a Marine Biology field or something. Where you actually have to work with fishes.

Don't be so sure, EA is not stupid enough to make the mistake as they have with SimCity....

I am not so sure that EA considers the problems with SimCity "Mistakes". They need to find some way to make it hard for Activision to claim the title of Worst Game Publisher.

As long as they keep horses, I don't really care about anything else. In fact I could probably just keep playing the Sims 3.

I was just about to finish off the Sims 2 collection. I had all the expansions and was collecting the stuff packs. Then they release Sims 3. I was like....:eek:

Back